To find a work-study position in Public Relations in the luxury industry in Paris from October 2014, where I can put my practical and theoretical knowledge to use.
Since 2011 IPAG (Private Business School), Paris, France, currently in 3d year of five-year programme. Subject studies include Marketing, Communication, Languages, Finance.
2010-2011 University Paris 1- Panthéon Sorbonne : 1st year of B.A in Management and Economics.
2009-2010 University François Rabelais – Tours ( Indre-et-Loire, France) 1st year of B.A in Law.
2008-2009 Lycée Saint Médard Notre Dame La Riche, Tours Baccalauréat (High School
Diploma) with Specialization in Literature.
Jan.2014 – May 2014 FREE HOLDINGS, a holding company for a range of premium luxury, lifestyle, PR, marketing, media, events and charitable brands – London
Public Relations Assistant
- Global Partnership and Sponsorship Management : dealing with luxury venues across the world to develop partnerships for The Global Party 2014
- Account Management : liaising with official partners
- Press Relations : liaising with the media, writing press releases, organizing a press launch at The London Zoo
Jan.2013 – March 2013 MAISON STANDARDS Clothes and accessories brand, Paris (France)
Marketing and Customer Service Assistant Internship
- Launched the website of the brand, organized the launch of collections, organized photo shoots, developed customer service, participated in community management,implemented the logistics and managed stock, managed the showroom, competitive Intelligence.
- Learned to take responsability, the procedures to launch a company, the techniques of ecommerce and experienced the luxury industry.
Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2012 BOULANGER leading retail chain of household appliances and IT, Tours (France)- Sales Internship
- Greeted customer, advised and sold
- Learned to communicate, to negociate with customers, work in team, learned to be more open-minded
2007- 2011 Bakery-pastry – HUMBERT P., Tours (Indre et Loire, France)
- Welcomed customers, advised, sold, managed the cash and the merchandising of products.
- Developed self-confidence and work autonomy.
Extra- curricular activities
- Association Challenge Viadeo : Helped a start’up establishing a marketing strategy
- Ballet and Modern Jazz : practiced for 12 years
- Theater : Practiced for 5 years in a theater company
- Modern Art and Fashion
Languages and computer Skills
- French : Native Speaker - Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Sphinx, WordPress
- English : fluent – French Drivers Licence
- German : fluent
Charlotte Quiling – Free Holdings, London
Gilles Roset – Ccial La Petite Arche, Fusapark, 37100 Tours Nord, France
P.Humbert – 25 rue de Châtenay, 37100 Tours, France – +332 47 40 86 32