Download my resume in PDF HERE
Cell : +33 6-66-63-19-82
Business school student looking for a 6 month financial internship from March 2017
2013 - 2018 : IPAG Business School (Fourth Year) - Paris – Master Degree
2013-2018: Following an optional "Enhanced Accounting" course to prepare the DSCG (higher degree in accountings and management)
Accounting: Analyze and control costs, budgets and results, recommendations to improve company’s situation.
Financial Analysis: How to do financial and analytical balance sheet and analyze a situation.
Management accounting: Management Control (of income statement), Variance Analysis and Flexible Budget.
DSCG preparation (higher degree in accountings and management): Asset register, VAT, final reports, invoices.
- September – December 2015: Yunnan Normal University – Kunming – China
- 2014-2015: Third of the Graduate class
- 2013-2014: First of the Graduate class
2013: Baccalauréat in Economics and Social sciences (honors), Claude Monet High School, Paris, France
January – June 2016 : ESPA UK / Intern Europe, Recruitment Company, Bath, England
6 months internship as an accountant
- Recording purchase invoices and reconciling against the online bank accounts,
- Generating invoices and liaising with clients to deliver acceptable formats,
- Maintaining an asset register and submission of quarterly VAT returns to UK HMRC,
- Assisting with general administration required for the effective management of projects, including final reports to conclude sales process,
- Debt collection; chasing clients to pay in a timely manner,
- Analysis of costs to aid better budgeting and improve the financial return on each project.
December 2014- March 2015 : ADECCO, Recruitment company, Paris
11 weeks internship as a recruitment consultant
- In charge of the recruitment for the French company “La Poste”
- Applicants research
- Realization of phone and physical interviews
- Administrative tasks
July 2014 : RATP, Paris
1 month as a receptionist in the line 6 Paris Metro
- Regulation of the flow of customers
- Information and customers advice ( in French, English and Spanish)
November 2013- January 2014 : Bouygues Télécom, Paris
9 week internship as a Sales Consultant
- Working in a team
- Selling and advising customers.
- Helping the company to achieve its business objectives.
LANGUAGES SKILLS AND IT SKILLS
French: Mother Tongue
English: Advanced – TOEFL (517/680) - 6 months internship in England
Spanish: Fluent – BULATS C1/C4
IT: Advanced user of Word and Microsoft, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Internet
Involvement in charity: Papy Boom. Aim: Organize activities for elderly persons.
Sports: Zumba (1 year), gymnastics (3 years), Flamenco (5 years)
Trips: Egypt, Kenya, Mexico, Spain, Poland, Mexico, Turkey, Morocco, China, England, Italy.