From November 28th to December 2nd
I was in charge of the monthly presentation:
- We had 4 new interns/employees: Diogo Dinis & Neil Hardcastle in Marketing Team & Didrik Freivald & Cecilia Wegener in Rental Team.
- 14 flat finds in November 2016: 7 less than October but 4 more than November 2015.
- 6 rental deals & 7 sales in process (+ 3 sales closed).
- Our most popular articles of the website were the article about 'Investment in Barcelona', 'A day as a Casamona Intern' and 'The Golden Visa'
During the month, Marketing Team were in charge of:
- Translation: we still translate some pages and upload it on the new website.
- Postcards: working on it.
- Social media: new Facebook Group "Buy and Sell in barcelona"
- Portals: upload apartment on it.
- Writing articles for our blog section.
- New website: sending some new mistakes, few were corrected.
- Mannequin Challenge posted on Youtube (but the wrong one) we have to post on the new one.
- New project to me; presentation to update for the new interns
Calm month… December, 8 interns will leave.
Last but not least, we celebrate Thanksgiving on November 30th:
- It's not a Spanish event but the boss and her husband lived in United States for many years. So they celebrate Thanksgiving every year in Casamona.
- Marketing Team cooked 3 apple pies. Other Team made entrance and other desserts.
- The boss order a huge turkey in La Pampa with potatoes.
- We all eat in the office together, and played games.
- Each of us had to thanks for something in their life, so it was really moving.
- Tine's husband explained us how Thanksgiving were created (I forgot).
- We also had to bring a gift and pack it: and we played a game where we catch gifts.
All the gifts: